Board of Directors
MR. MICHAEL DANG
Chief Executive Officer
Bachelor of Law, Faculty of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law.
• Computer System Engineer at UTAS Australia University• Member of Association of Professional Engineers, Scientists and Managers, Australia (APESMA) 2003 – 2008.• Studied MBA program at AGSM (Australian Graduate School of Management) – UNSW Business School. One of the top 8 MBA schoolsin the world.
• 20 years of experience in IT, international trade and finance, investment funds, financial institutions such as UOB Kayhain, Delfleur, Ingenico, Macquarie Financial….
• In 2008, established a company in Sydney,Australia to develop cloud computing software and mobilized USD 12 million in phase 1 from the US investment fund for the “Desktop As a Service” – DAAS – project.
• In 2015, mobilized 2 million USD from Singapore Venture Fund to invest in the project “Manufacturing shrimp in greenhouses with intensive BIOFLOC technology” in Vinh Chau town, Soc Trang province, Vietnam.
MR. DINH CONG DUY
Stepping out from a state agency – Mr. Dinh Cong Duy used to hold the position of Chief of Office – and Head of the Economic Development Department, with 40 years of experience in working and a deep understanding of the economy – Vietnamese politics. He will be an indispensable leadership representative of the
group in shaping the current and future standards development.
PETER BAINES (PH.D)
Senior Executive Director
PhD Physics – Computer Simulation of Thermodynamics Systems University of Otago, New Zealand
• Business Studies Programme; Marketing Principles, Research, and International Marketing Christchurch College of Education, New Zealand.
• More than 35 years of experience in management and international trade specially in Telecommunication and Electronics fields. Worked at leading companies in Australia, New Zealand and US in the position of technical leader and general manager of companies such as: Optus Networks, Mercury Technology solution, Wireless national
group, Peatalk US…
• He is a seasoned professional with extensive experience in infrastructure, strategy implementation, innovation, change leadership and working with diverse
stakeholders, also a lot of experiences in working with Europe specially Netherlands, French and German.
MR PHILIP NGUYEN
Bachelor of University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City and University of Social Sciences and Humanities.
• 12 years of Experience in Financial Accounting, Organize and operate the accounting system, software, and app management, Develop financial plan for each project, Build the cash flow of each project, Control finances and spending limits of company, Make financial reports, Make plan for banks loan, build cash flow. Make plans to Loan capital, issue stocks, bonds, convertible bonds, … mobilize capital for projects and companies to ensure balanced Cash flow – Safety – Effective use of business investment capital joint
• 10 years of Experience in Investment and Real Estate Fiels, Directly in charge of Project Management, Site Clearance Compensation – Sales, Marketing – Finance – Technical Infrastructure Construction.
Make construction plans and construction progress of real estate projects
Advise on implementing business plans and sales, marketing, leasing, office leasing, etc.
• 4 years of Experience in Chief accountant cum training manager and scientific research project manager, Organize and develop training programs: business supervisor, Organize economic management training for leaders at the Institute of Development Economics Research – University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City.