Board of Advisors
DR. TRAN KIM TINH
Dr. Tran Minh Tinh is the soul of Hoan Chau Asia, the owner of the exclusive Carbon Reduction Solution
Master in Earth Science and Water Management, Master in Soil Science granted by Wageningen University, Netherlands.
• Doctor of Science in Agronomy, Soil Chemistry granted by the University of Agriculture, Sweden.
• Current position: Head of Intensive Laboratory, highest position in past: Head of Soil Science.
• Current working agency: Scientific Management Department, Can Tho University, Can Tho Ministry of Education and Training.
• He is successful with the scientific research project “Effectiveness of organic fertilizers in improving yield and biology on 3 land-intensive rice crops” in Cai Lay district, Tien Giang province, Vietnam.
• He has successfully guided and defended 2 PhDs. Mentoring 2 Ph.D. students. Guided 28 students to successfully defend their Master ‘s thesis. Completed 2 ministerial-level scientific research projects.
• Published 19 scientific articles in the country, and 18 scientific articles abroad. Published 2 books and 1 Textbook on Soils
MR. SIVASUNDARA SUHARNAN
Science and Technology
Mr. Sivasundaram Suharnan – Japan – Doctor of Science over 25 years working for Japanese multinational technology corporations in technical leadership positions.
• Successfully published the famous topic “Analysis of multilingual information environment technology” in Japan.
• 3rd Prize in All Japan Robot Contest in 1993. Second Prize in All Japan Computer SystemDevelopment Contestin 1994.
• Successfully worked with 2 technology start-ups:
✓ Company for high-speed PCB design and manufacturing with an IPO value of 500 million USD.
✓ Manufacturer of 2D optical communication equipment with the target customers are banks,security companies…
MR. RICHARD NGUYEN
EMS and Electronics Specialist
Richard Nguyen is responsible for overseeing the compliance of SMT facilities with company policies in his current role. He has traveled to several SMT facilities, including Unigen Fremont, Celestica Thailand, Foxconn FTX Houston, Flex Austin Texas, Foxconn Mexico, and Jabil Circuit San Jose.
• Richard Nguyen graduated from San Jose State University with BSEE majoring in Electronics Engineering. He has experience designing embedded power circuits for Cray’s Super Computer boards from Silicon Graphic Computer..
• He also designed an infrared sensor board for Sandisk to measure temperature variations during burn-in tests. For over ten years at Electronic For Imaging (EFI), he worked as an ICT Test Engineer and Test Manager, leading a team of seven test engineers and five mechanical engineers while developing ICT test programs and
fixtures. Richard is knowledgeable about Analog and Digital Logic Analyzers, Labview, and Electronics measurement equipment.
CHONG WEE CHONG
Financial & IPO Specialist
Mr. Chong Wee Chong – Malaysia – Co-founder of the Kuala Lumpur Economic Club association and a member of the Malaysian Financial Planning Association.
• He is a Member of the Central Committee of the Malaysian Guangdong Chamber of Commerce. In 2022, he received the Asia Pacific Outstanding Lifetime Achievement Award in Corporate Finance by the Governor of Penang, Malaysia
and the World Digital Economy Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award awarded by TYT Tun Seri Setia Haji Mohd.
• In addition, he was the first appointed advisor by the Australian National Stock Exchange (NSX) outside of Australia in 2015.
Financial & Technology Specialist
Mr. Peter He – Taiwan – is an electronic engineer who graduated from LAN YANG TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE Taiwan.
• More than 10 years of experience in planning and building telecommunications networks, security solutions and smart traffic, BOT plans. Research, develop and integrate delicate traffic equipment for the Taiwan government.
• Over 15 years of experience operating and developing solar power plants, hydrogen energy and energy-saving solutionsin Taiwan.