The dishes that are made from seaweed are always fascinating. These are nourishment with high nutrition value and may help prevent people from some diseases. The following article will help you understand it more clearly.
There are 8 reasons that people should use sea grapes:
1. Solid bones, robust joints: sea grape is rich in protein, calcium and polyunsaturated fatty acids of omega 3 group (DHA, EPA, ALA) which are in the form of viscosity and have anti-inflammatory effect, increase the lubricant of joints and reduce the arthritis symptom.
2. Good effect to the eyes and heart: sea grapes contains unsaturated fatty acids such as AA, LA, DHA, EPA and ALA that help enhance eyesight and memory, lower cholesterol, prevent cardiovascular diseases such as stroke, atherosclerosis, myocardial infarction.
3. High blood pressure prevention: sea grape is rich in calcium, potassium and vitamin C. These three sunstances are enemy of hypertension.
4. Diabete prevention: with abundant amount of vitamin C, sea grape improves condition and reduces the complications of diabetes.
5. Constipation treatment: Sugar in sea grapes has low calorie content, which helps nourish the benefical bacteria to the intestines, from that food can be digested fastly and the residue wil be soon removed from the human body. Therefore, sea grape is a food that supports excretion, prevents and detoxifies toxin.
6. Goitre prevention: there is about 1,9mg iodine in 100g of sea grape. With 30g sea grape per day, it can provide fully necessary content of iodine for thyroid gland, which helps prevent goitre.
7. Beautiful skin, silky hair: With abundant content of vitamin A and C, sea grape is capable of producing collagen and sustaining oxidants so that it is considered as natural cosmetic, helping improve skin and hair and slowing the aging process.
8. Obesity prevention: sea grape is less sugar but rich in calcium, potassium, zinc, vegetable protein, vitamin A, C and polyunsaturated fatty acids that are benefit to human body. It is considered as a nutritious and safe food for people who are overweight or dieting.